How to Apply a Screen Protector
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW SMARTPHONE AND WANT TO AVOID ANY FUTURE CHANGES AND BREAKAGE DISPLAY THAT OFTEN COME TO COST YOU EVEN HUNDREDS OF MONEY?
We have the right solution for you. Scratches and bumps of the touch-screen can be easily prevened by applying a protective film with a few money allows you to protect the screen of your phone. You will know definitely that the display is one of the most used units while using Android, iPhone and Microsoft and therefore must be preserved to maintain efficiency always fast and functional.
Basic, the screen protector for Smartphone and Tablet will differ:
- Transparent Film (Crystal Clear Film or Ultra Clear Film, are older films. Very shiny and subject to solar reflections and dirt)
- Antireflection film and fingermark (Anti-Glare Film or Anti FingerPrint Movies are an evolution of the transparent but they have the defect as ginning delel images)
- Film Skin Shield (Protect front and back but are more complex to implement and tend to turn yellow over time)
Most important is the choice of material:
- Plastic (More cheap, thin and light but subject to greater wear)
- Tempered glass (Same price of plastic ones, little thicker but more robust and durable).
Apply the protective film to your device will be quick and easy.
Just follow some basic steps avoiding drawbacks such as small air bubbles or dust residues and the game is done.
- Removing deteriorated glass
- Clean display with liquid rag solution provided box
- Cleaning with a dry microfiber cloth provided box
- Lay down precisely the protective glass on the screen slowly, exerting a light pressure with the finger so as to automatically adhere to the glass
Are you ready to run this simple how to do?
Our Phonup technician will help to make an accurate and easy method of application of the protective film thanks to a specially prepared video tutorials for you, watch the video: